Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Blogger to BIGGEST LOSER

I can't believe how crazy the last 72 hours of my life has been since I started this blog.  I can't believe how many people have gone out of their way to support me, message me and take time out of their lives to encourage me. 

The most crazy message I got was at 11:30pm last night from Julie Costa.  At first I was so taken back because if you dont' know her Julie is a personal trainer and very VERY into doing fitness shows.  Julie was writing to me to tell me how inspired she was by ME.  I was like are you kidding Julie it clearly should be the other way around.  The next part of her email has now sent me into what my friends nicely say that someone has pushed my  "sped button"

" I know the casting director for the Biggest Loser, just talked to her tonight. They are coming to Boston on Sat 2/19 10am-6pm at the Seaport Hotel in Boston for an open casting call for Season 12. If I could get you a VIP Pass to go to the casting, would you be interested? You can go as an individual or bring someone else with you to also go on the show. I just know you love the show and their workouts, so why not audition for the actual real show?! She wants me to spread the word around but if I personally knew of anyone I could get them in with a VIP Pass. Let me know your thoughts on that."

So now on Saturday February 19th, yours truly is going to try out for the Biggest Loser Season 12.  See what can happen when you  put your goals out there.  You have to build your own community of support in anyway possible. My community is growing more and more and now I have a chance of a lifetime!
Keep reading, keep posting comments and start your own journey!

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck Dee!! I think you would be PERFECT for that show because you have not only an outgoing personality but a spirit about you too!! I'm excited about watching your journey with this now that I'm on a similar one! <3 Lots of love and good luck! and remember, in the end, its all about being healthy (not necessarily the lbs) so you can spend every possible moment of life with the man of your dreams!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH I wrote this whole long comment and its gone!!!

    Anyways OMG OMG OMG!! Thats awesome!! Did I not say something to you last year remember you and me and the battle of the accents!!! LOL I am so excited for you!! You are an amazing person and i dont let just anyone be my friend you must be pretty darn amazing to know me and Dee you are AMAZING!!!
    Are you going to try out as a couple?? And do the whole were getting married and want to be thin? Maybe they will tape your wedding??
    I am so happy for you!
    I will be crossing every part of my body!!
    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee, I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you. I'm so inspired by you and want to better my life too. You have helped me realize I can do anything I set my mind too especially with the right friends, family and support system! I'm SOOOOOOO incredibly happy for you<3 This is going to be an amazing journey and I will be there for/you with every step of the way! Your an amazing person and friend<3 Love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo excited for you. You are so determined and definitely have the personality to be a contestant on the show. OMG...I am so excited just thinking about it. I am so proud of you and can't wait to follow you along this amazing journey.
    I <3 YOU!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT'S AWESOME!!!

    you would be amazing on TV!!! Good luck in the audition. You'll be great. Just be your bubbly warm fabulous self!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing opportunity. Marc and I have been following you on facebook. I have been trying to lose weight myself, you have honestly inspired me to push myself to do it. Each week I tell Marc about your updates because we are so impressed by you (and Marc doesn't even know you personally!). We are also huge fans of Biggest Loser so it would be amazing if you were cast! Good luck on the 19th we are both rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete